Terms & Conditions for this website
The term ‘Creative Shotz Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This is a website describing photography services. Any prices quoted are for the time and services of the photographer, and any other services offered or provided are not included in the charge (they may not incur an extra charge, but for the purposes of this agreement, are indicated for your reference only).
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All images and content on this website are copyrighted, and no content or images may be used in any way unless by express written authorisation from us. Breaches of copyright or use of images may result in legal action against you.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- If you have paid for photography services any and all liability, (if any), is limited to a refund of any monies paid, or part thereof, on a pro-rata basis. We take no responsibility for your personal safety and your normal common sense and usual care are required.
Additional Terms & Conditions for Wedding/Portrait/Commercial Photography:
- We are not liable for any event that is outside of our control (e.g. bad weather, somebody runs late which causes a conflict with another booking, the venue is cancelled, etc). For any event or reason, including, but not limited to, things such as massive equipment failure, our liability is limited to a refund of any monies paid to us, on a pro-rata basis.
- Where a deposit/ booking fee is required, it is non-refundable.
- Due to the limited nature of the services provided, any cancellation within three weeks of your booking will require full payment of the services booked.
- Photography of your event will be undertaken by Judy Reinen, depending on availability on the day or as pre arranged and agreed by another photographer.
- Payment of the balance is due on completion of photographing your event.
- For weddings, portraits, commercial, and/or any other kind of photography undertaken, no files are provided. To clarify, Under no circumstances will RAW files or their equivalent ever be released by Creative Shotz Limited. Original image files will remain the property of Creative Shotz Limited in all circumstances, and may be kept, or disposed of, at the sole discretion, as Creative Shotz Limited sees fit
- The following services are included in our pricing: processing, editing, cropping (straightening), dust and spot removal, and colour balancing. Every image you receive is checked for quality to our exceptionally high standards.Framed portraits range in investment from 675.
- Any additional retouching you may require is available for a fee, depending on your particular requests. A quotation can be given please ask.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website, and/or your contract to hire us for your wedding/portrait/other photographic assignment is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
All original content and photographs are © Copyright 2021, Creative Shotz Limited, or its assignee.